6 November 2013 / 11:00 - 13:00
Implementation of joint study programmes in Erasmus + programmes : Obstacles and challenges meet so far by EM NS
- PhD Degree in Applied Linguistics (English Language)
- Master in Translation of Modern Languages
- Bachelor in Modern Philology
All these degrees were awarded by the Universidad Complutense of Madrid, Spain.
Along her professional experience of more than 25 years she had several academic and management positions in the University and the public administration sector. Among them, the following ones are highlighted:
- Full Professor and Director of International Affairs of the Technical School of Telecommunication of Madrid – University Politécnica of Madrid;
- Director and Deputy of the Department of Linguistics applied to Science and Technology;
- Advisor for European and International affairs of the Director General for Universities of the Regional Government of Madrid;
- Executive Secretary of the International Advisory Board of the National Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education –ANECA- (2005-2008);
- Head of Cabinet and Advisor at the Directorate General for Higher Education Policy of the Ministry of Science and Innovation, Ministry of Education, and Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, as well as National Coordinator of the Erasmus Mundus programme in Spain (2009-2012).
Since September 2012 she has been the Director of the Spanish National Agency for Life Long Learning Programme, called OAPEE, and the coordinator of the Spanish Bologna Expert Team project.
Therefore, she has got a wide experience in multi-level governance at local, regional, national and international levels, as well as in professional contexts focused in interdisciplinary academic, research and HE policy activities- She has also carried out research studies and leading and participating in projects focused on the international educational field, resulting in publications on prestigious journals.