7 November 2013 / 9:00 - 10:30 and 11:00 - 12:30
Speaker at the working group "Management of joint programmes and recognition of joint degrees"
Luca Lantero, Director of the Italian ENIC-NARIC centre
Study and research activities in the field of professional and academic recognition & mobility programmes:
- Italian Qualifications Framework;
- double and joint degrees;
- Erasmus Mundus;
- bogus diplomas and accreditation mills;
- foreign HEd systems and degrees;
- TNE institutions and accreditation.
From 2013: Member of the NARIC Advisory Board
From 2010: Coordinator of the Professional Master course in Internationalisation of the Higher Education
From 2009: National correspondent for the Italian Qualifications Framework of the EHEA at the Council of Europe.
From 2005: senior adviser at the Italian Erasmus Mundus National Structure.